C&A Enrollment

amallison

We're just back from the Serenade and the hubby and I decided we would like to become C&A members and cruise more often. I was instructed by a crew member while onboard that we needed to fill out the form online. I did that today & keep getting an error saying we were not able to complete your C&A enrollment, maybe a few different words but that was the error.

Has anyone had experience with this? I contacted C&A through email so hopefully I'll hear from them soon but I was just curious if anyone else had problems when trying to enroll.

We're just back from the Serenade and the hubby and I decided we would like to become C&A members and cruise more often. I was instructed by a crew member while onboard that we needed to fill out the form online. I did that today & keep getting an error saying we were not able to complete your C&A enrollment, maybe a few different words but that was the error.

Has anyone had experience with this? I contacted C&A through email so hopefully I'll hear from them soon but I was just curious if anyone else had problems when trying to enroll.

Here is the telephone number for C&A 1-800-526-9723 If possible, have your booking number or your SeaPass card available.

Their registration system is a mess. Our daughter tried to enroll our GS after his first cruise and the system wouldn't accept his birth date as valid. I would presume his mom knows when he was born:eek: She had to call the C&A number to get it done. DW's birth date is wrong about every other time we go online to complete our booking info, and mine either ages me or makes me younger every time. We've given up doing anything C&A on line - we just automatically call whenever we have something that needs to be completed.:o

If I'm not mistaken, it takes a couple weeks for your completed cruise to get loaded online (typical RCI web efficiency!) . We had the same issue after our first cruise, but were finally able to register via the website after waiting it out. I believe on the registration page online, it states to wait 14 days after your sailing.

Shame the crew member didn't let you know you could do it while you were onboard. As stated above, you should be able to call them too. They will respond to your email, but my experience is it takes quite a few days for the response.

Dan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

If I'm not mistaken, it takes a couple weeks for your completed cruise to get loaded online (typical RCI web efficiency!) . We had the same issue after our first cruise, but were finally able to register via the website after waiting it out. I believe on the registration page online, it states to wait 14 days after your sailing.

Shame the crew member didn't let you know you could do it while you were onboard. As stated above, you should be able to call them too. They will respond to your email, but my experience is it takes quite a few days for the response.

Dan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Dan, the strange thing is we tried to enroll while on the cruise and were told to wait and do it online when we got home. However, there were signs everywhere stating to go to Next Cruise to enroll as a C&A member but when we went to Next Cruise we were told to do it online. I don't understand it.

With that stated, we were traveling with some very seasoned cruisers in our group, some with 28 or 29 cruises, and they stated this was the most unattentive crew they've ever seen. The cruise was wonderful though, actually my husband said it was probably the best vacation he's ever taken!

You can always fill out the application within the C&A brochure and drop it into the box at Guest Relations, I doubt it's any faster, but technically you can do this onboard.

It took almost a week from the return of my cruise before it let me enroll. It would keep saying 'Online enrollment not available' or something along those lines. Once I got past step one, it was very fast and picked up everything quick, I think it's just a matter of waiting for their systems to catch up.