OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

Don't mean to hi-jact the thread but figured these might fit in here. Took some pictures today at sailaway. Everything outside is Ship Shape! ;)

Awesome!

12333323813_5a2e178a51_b.jpg

Muster Drill - See anyone you know!

12333326083_74c2aea282_b.jpg

It's Coming

12333323853_b1a11d807d_b.jpg

Going

12333324663_39603d2946_b.jpg

It's Gone - But just till Sunday!

12333325213_42e235511c_b.jpg

Ace1 zoe2

I am still debating the alcohol package because I don't drink except rare occasions ( this might be one week) can you find out if the 385 package includes frozen drinks like the lava flow and if I can get a White Russian with absolute and kahlua ? I would appreciate it as the answer will help me decide for my April cruise.

Thank you much

Jamie

I have a somewhat dumb question about the virtual balcony cabins.

Are those camera shots of current locations or just random shots?

My understanding from an article I read is there is a live feed. The pictures I saw from the Navigator today were definitely Galveston!

Here is our local station with a feed this morning showing them and the cameras that take live pictures and sounds,

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Largest-Cruise-Ship-in-Galveston-boasts-virtual-balconies-243729851.html

Here is our local station with a feed this morning showing them and the cameras that take live pictures and sounds,

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Largest-Cruise-Ship-in-Galveston-boasts-virtual-balconies-243729851.html

Thanks for the link. It was great to see her up and running! 38 days to go.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just watched the Channel 11 video. I had to laugh though...two of the pictures in the photo gallery are of the Royal Suite...definitely not a virtual balcony!:eek:

By the way, one of the couples they interviewed was "Petel" -- Pete & Marilyn from Cruise Critic!:)

Don't mean to hi-jact the thread but figured these might fit in here. Took some pictures today at sailaway. Everything outside is Ship Shape! ;)

Thanks for more gorgeous pictures they are a great asset to this site. Glad you were there to enjoy seeing her off. Counting the days til we sail on her.

Subscribed. We will be on her on the 23 Feb. We will be at the Olympic Grill at the pier today to watch Sailaway. Have a wonderful cruise. Happy Birthday and many thanks for all the pictures...............:)

Hi Kate!!!!!! How are you??? Lost your email address!

I'm sailing with Carol and two other friends again on Sunday!!!!!

Cheryl

I just watched the Channel 11 video. I had to laugh though...two of the pictures in the photo gallery are of the Royal Suite...definitely not a virtual balcony!:eek:

By the way, one of the couples they interviewed was "Petel" -- Pete & Marilyn from Cruise Critic!:)

We met Pete and Marilyn on our b2b2b in December. I missed the interview but read it on the link above by "redfish".

Saw this on another thread, it's far more than a camera & TVs, very interesting:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/01/31/royal-caribbean-unveils-virtual-balconies-on-its-ships/

I think she abandoned us people....but I don't blame her, I would be out enjoying my cruise too :p

Just eager to hear overall first impressions that's all!

I've been thinking the same thing. :( I guess she is enjoying her vacation..imagine doing such a thing as we constantly refresh the page for new pictures. LOL ;)

I think She said she would post again on Friday when they got to Cozumel.

I know, I can't wait to hear more!! And see More!! We sail June 29th and will be in Cozumel on July 4th, lol which seems funny to me to be in Mexico on Our Independence Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there...

I am ace1zoe2's (adult) daughter. She definitely has not abandoned you guys...she is just not crazy enough to pay the outrageous price for the WIFI onboard...I'm sure she's spending that money on better things...like wine! :)

Hang in there... I know she will update as soon as she gets free or cheap(er) WIFI. I'm looking forward to the pictures and update too.