Stay and cruise package - Manhatten

phoenix_joy

We are booked on a 11 day cruise out of Manhatten on Monday Oct. 27th. We are looking for a stay and cruise package that will allow us to stay at least 2 nights, park our car for the duration of the cruise and offer a shuttle to the cruise port.

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately such a package does not exist in New York City.

There are hotels at Newark and LaGuardia Airport where you can do this, but you have to travel in and out of New York. Embassy Suites in Secaucus NJ also offers a park and cruise package with transportation to the port but not back from the port.

The least expensive park/sleep is through Trinityreservations at the Ramada Plaza for $127 tax included. One strategy might be to spend the first night there, leave your car, and take a car service into a Manhattan hotel the next day. Do your sightseeing, take the cruise, and arrange a car service to take you back to your car. Car services will run $100+ in and out of Manhattan. You would also have the option of the airport bus to Port Authority for $28/pp rt plus cab to a hotel or from the pier.

Thanks Carol,

I like the idea of a park and cruise for one night and then stay in Manhatten the night before the cruise. I have booked through Trinity before out of Baltimore and it worked well. I have also managed to stay and park at a Hilton Gardens in Secaucus so that might be an option.

Of course, finding an affordable hotel in Manhatten might be a bit of a challenge but I'll check Hotwire as well.