Woo-hoo just upgraded

reggie50

Woo Hoo Congratulations! Enjoy it!

I have been debating on doing the same thing. I'm in a Haven Aft. I love the large balcony and the view and less wind but I'm really wanting a spa pass and I'm thinking if I upgrade to the S5 I will be closer to everything that I will want to do for the week. The Haven area and the Spa. Really not sure what to do. Although all the walking back & forth maybe good for all the food and drinks I will be trying. :D

yea!! just upgraded to an S5 on Getaway for Feb 15th sailing--any pictures of cabin 16710--thanks

Woo Hoo Congratulations! Enjoy it!

I have been debating on doing the same thing. I'm in a Haven Aft. I love the large balcony and the view and less wind but I'm really wanting a spa pass and I'm thinking if I upgrade to the S5 I will be closer to everything that I will want to do for the week. The Haven area and the Spa. Really not sure what to do. Although all the walking back & forth maybe good for all the food and drinks I will be trying. :D

We are also thinking about upgrading to a Haven Spa Balcony from a regular Spa balcony. I'm just having trouble rationalizing the extra $2400. Decisions, decisions...lol

We are also thinking about upgrading to a Haven Spa Balcony from a regular Spa balcony. I'm just having trouble rationalizing the extra $2400. Decisions, decisions...lol

Yeah I can't foresee any point in my life where I'll ever be able to afford such a thing, I mean I could go on a whole other cruise for the cost of that upgrade. I guess kudos to those who can do it, but that's something I'll never experience unfortunately. :rolleyes:

By the way, I don't understand the "congrats"...the OP didn't get the upgrade for free, did they? Sounds like they just ponied up the extra $$$. So....congrats on having extra cash? lol :confused:;):D

Edited by joeski27

Is there any chance a first time NCL cruiser will be, as you said, "visited by the upgrade fairy?"

I have read so many stories about getting upgrades, but never understand the logic behind it... is there something I can do to influence it?

There is no rhyme or reason to getting a visit by the upgrade fairy. You can't do anything - if that were the case, we all would be doing something.