Pictures of Royal Deluxe Balconies Obstructed View Forward E103-E109

Acosmo

These cabins are the best kept secret on the ship. We were in E106 for the maiden trans atlantic and it was awesome. Booked the same cabin for the Royal in April and the Regal in Novemeber. You will be very pleased

Hi. A few questions for you. What is the room like size wise compared to a standard balcony room? Is the sofa a pull out type? Are there any actual photos of these cabins on CC? Thanks in advance. Mike

Hi. A few questions for you. What is the room like size wise compared to a standard balcony room? Is the sofa a pull out type? Are there any actual photos of these cabins on CC? Thanks in advance. Mike

The deluxe balconies are slightly larger thN a standard balcony and have a small sofa.I believe it did pull out.We had L104 last month and have it booked for 3 more cruises.I have attached some pictures.

image.jpg.ce4ee114da39dd4de90878c9be310846.jpg

Edited by johnmik1

• 4 years later...

I am booked on Majestic Princess obstructed Balcony E109.  Wondering if anyone that had one of these  cabins  would have preferred a non obstructed cabin and lose the big balcony?  Wondering if i should tick of untick the upgrade box.   Also a little concerned about the area below where the crew congregate.. I love the peace of the ocean on my balcony