Park/Sleep/Fly Newark

emen822

I am travelling to Texas next Saturday morning to board a cruise on the 16th. With the crazy weather we have been having lately and because we have to park at the airport anyway, we were thinking of finding a hotel nearby where we could get a shuttle and also leave the car there for the week. Our flight leaves at 6:20 a.m. so being closer to the airport is also a plus being we would have to leave much earlier and don't want to risk waking anyone in my house at 4:00 a.m. :eek:

So my question is: does anyone have any advice as to which hotel would be the best/safest to leave our car? Right now we are looking at the Marriott and Springhill Suites but are open to suggestions. Does anyone have an input on those hotels? Thanks in advance!

Mary

That Marriott is the main Marriott in the middle of the airport. I'm not aware that they offer a park/fly.

We just recommended the Springhill Suites park/fly to someone else. You can also look at Country Inns and the Courtyard Elizabeth. These are a little closer to the terminals than Springhill Suites.

Please check the websites for the best deals.

That Marriott is the main Marriott in the middle of the airport. I'm not aware that they offer a park/fly.

We just recommended the Springhill Suites park/fly to someone else. You can also look at Country Inns and the Courtyard Elizabeth. These are a little closer to the terminals than Springhill Suites.

Please check the websites for the best deals.

Thank you for your help.