show a picture of your new swimsuit

booboojoy

Sirenitas and Checkers Midwest...wow! You guys lucked out with some adorable suits. I love that little skirt bottom from Targets Sirenitas...so cute! I'm going to hit up Target tomorrow!:D Although I need another swimsuit like I need another hole in my head!:eek: But hey, that's never stopped me before!:D

Edited by mousey

[quote name='Gypsydrifting']How true to cup size does it fit?

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

It fits really good and I'm a larger DD almost triple DDD depending on the brand of bra. It has full back coverage and a halter top. Victoria's Secret:)

[quote name='lmares1968']It fits really good and I'm a larger DD almost triple DDD depending on the brand of bra. It has full back coverage and a halter top. Victoria's Secret:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. I have the suits I had posted earlier, but after losing over 100 pounds in 2 years I am ready for something cute, but am still stuck in a 38G and have a hard time finding tops that fit right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

[quote name='Gypsydrifting']Thanks so much. I have the suits I had posted earlier, but after losing over 100 pounds in 2 years I am ready for something cute, but am still stuck in a 38G and have a hard time finding tops that fit right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

You're welcome, I feel your pain. Some swimsuits fit me great except for the top. This one I love! But it is low cut, just an FYI.

Wow! I'm loving all these swimsuits you ladies are posting!

I went to Marshalls today and got a really cute tankini. It's Navy Blue and White stripped with a fitted, molded top. The bottoms are so cute, they have a flat front and back but the sides at the hips are ruched. It looks very nautical. I love it. And, ta dum...it was one size smaller than I usually wear! Yea!:D Edited by mousey

I just got this bathing suit from [URL="http://www.swimsuitsforall.com"]www.swimsuitsforall.com[/URL] and it actually fits! I was so excited! I have a hard time finding bathing suits that fit both on top and on the bottom. I've never had a swim dress before and now I'll always get this style. It hides my fat tummy and wide hips. I'm smaller on top and this fit fine, without squishing me flat. I don't need help with that. :p

[IMG]http://cdn.swimsuitsforall.com/img/product/alt/a_2774.jpg[/IMG]

I went back and ordered this one, hopefully it'll fit just as good, it's the same style, but one never knows these days. lol

[IMG]http://cdn.swimsuitsforall.com/img/product/alt/a_2904.jpg[/IMG]

I may get a third bathing suit too. With my luck by the time I need another one, they won't carry this style anymore. :eek::rolleyes:

Sorry don't have a picture. Wasn't even looking for a bathing suit when I was shopping at Kohls a couple of weeks ago. I came across a suit on the clearance rack don't know why. Anyhow it was exactly my style (one piece in shades of blue) originally priced $92. After an extra 25 per cent off clearance and I had a 30 per cent off coupon It cost $18. I actually bought it for a friend (didn't fit her) instead of returning it I thought if it fits I'll keep it so now I have another suit .Fits perfect. What a deal! I love Kohls! I usually pack 3 suits.

[quote name='mimi217']Sorry don't have a picture. Wasn't even looking for a bathing suit when I was shopping at Kohls a couple of weeks ago. I came across a suit on the clearance rack don't know why. Anyhow it was exactly my style (one piece in shades of blue) originally priced $92. After an extra 25 per cent off clearance and I had a 30 per cent off coupon It cost $18. I actually bought it for a friend (didn't fit her) instead of returning it I thought if it fits I'll keep it so now I have another suit .Fits perfect. What a deal! I love Kohls! I usually pack 3 suits.[/QUOTE]

Nice! It's awesome to come across deals like that. ;)

I just got a new suit for our cruise in Sept, ya I know WAY early, but I couldn't help it! I lost 13lbs over the winter and needed a bikini to show it off! I haven't worn one in YEARS! I love shopping from [url]http://www.venus.com/[/url] The suit I ordered fit perfectly, You can mix and match to get the right sizing. Their suit tops go by your bra size which is great. I actually ordered my bottoms a size up from my jeans and had to send it back for a smaller size!!! I ordered my jeans size and it's a perfect fit! This is the suit I ordered. And ya know when hubby smiles when you try it on, its a winner!!;)
[IMG]http://image.venusswimwear.com/is/image/Venus/V6102-PRA_V2393-PRA.001.s?$Thumbnail2.144X202$[/IMG]

[quote name='rock the boat']I just got a new suit for our cruise in Sept, ya I know WAY early, but I couldn't help it! I lost 13lbs over the winter and needed a bikini to show it off! I haven't worn one in YEARS! I love shopping from [url]http://www.venus.com/[/url] The suit I ordered fit perfectly, You can mix and match to get the right sizing. Their suit tops go by your bra size which is great. I actually ordered my bottoms a size up from my jeans and had to send it back for a smaller size!!! I ordered my jeans size and it's a perfect fit! This is the suit I ordered. And ya know when hubby smiles when you try it on, its a winner!!;)
[IMG]http://image.venusswimwear.com/is/image/Venus/V6102-PRA_V2393-PRA.001.s?$Thumbnail2.144X202$[/IMG][/QUOTE]

No wonder the hubby smiled...that's a really great swimsuit! Congratulations on your weight loss!:D

[quote name='mousey']No wonder the hubby smiled...that's a really great swimsuit! Congratulations on your weight loss!:D[/QUOTE]

So cute! It's never to early to shop for vacation. My cruise isn't till Nov. And I'm addicted to prepping. Clothes, swimwear, shoes!💄👗👙👠👜:D

[quote name='mousey']No wonder the hubby smiled...that's a really great swimsuit! Congratulations on your weight loss!:D[/quote]

Thanx for the compliment, But that's not me in that pic :( But, I may get brave and put up a pic of me so see what ya all think.:)
I am quite happy with how it fits and looks though!!!!!

[quote name='rock the boat']Thanx for the compliment, But that's not me in that pic :( But, I may get brave and put up a pic of me so see what ya all think.:)
I am quite happy with how it fits and looks though!!!!![/QUOTE]

I knew that ;) I was complimenting the sexy swimsuit itself and I'm sure you will look awesome in it because you said that your hubby smiled when you tried it on!:D Edited by mousey