show a picture of your new swimsuit

booboojoy

I have a tankini already. I've been looking for a bikini, but there hasn't been anything I've liked in the stores yet, and I won't buy without trying on first.

This is the suit I already have...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/profile-by-gottex-tankini-top-bottoms/3500818?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1486&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_5_D

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

I love that swimsuit!

Absolutely LOVE this one (in black!)!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robin-piccone-penelope-crochet-overlay-one-piece-swimsuit/3240353?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=robin_piccone_%27penelope%27_crochet_overlay_one-piece_swimsuit:393641&cm_pla=swimwear:women:swimsuit_(complete)&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=2af1babb-8f99-11e3-9f1f-001b2166becc

I want it so bad...trying to figure how to get it but not pay anywhere near the price!!:D Maybe DH will get it for Valentine's Day - I can only hope! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love that one too. I wonder if it would give you interesting tan lines. I love the geranium color and the green. I'd splurge on it if I could wear it, but not at this time.

I only bought one for this trip, I have a couple of older ones I haven't worn for awhile that should fit. This is what I bought (I'll be about 16weeks pregnant on the cruise)

617_11710_P.jpg

I used to have this one which I loved (although I thought it could go strapless too) but I seem to have lost it

0CE928E4.jpg

Just returned from our cruise. I took 4 swimsuits. 3 one piece and 1 tankini. I prefer the one piece suits but the tankini is much easier for bathroom breaks so I like to wear it when I'm going to the beach in ports and do not know what the bathroom situation will be like. I always take 1 swimsuit that is older that I wear in the hot tubs (never know the ratio of chemicals - they can be harsh on swimsuits). I also like to take 2 sarongs (one long, one short) and 2 sundresses to throw over my swimsuits. Makes it easier to go to grab snacks/lunch when near the pool.

I love that one too. I wonder if it would give you interesting tan lines. I love the geranium color and the green. I'd splurge on it if I could wear it, but not at this time.

I only bought one for this trip, I have a couple of older ones I haven't worn for awhile that should fit. This is what I bought (I'll be about 16weeks pregnant on the cruise)

617_11710_P.jpg

I used to have this one which I loved (although I thought it could go strapless too) but I seem to have lost it

0CE928E4.jpg

love them and love the colos

617_11710_P.jpg

0CE928E4.jpg

Those are both very cute; especially the turquoise one - I love the style of it!

I have these now. Probably will get new ones by December though.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I love all these! I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy the first one from Torrid. It's so cute!!

http://www.berrydog.com/cart/brazilian-print-bikinis/adj.-top-and-brazilian-tie-bikini-kitty-kat-print/

This is my latest. Of course, my body isn't like hers AT ALL. LOL

But I do love the print and the way the suit fits me.

I take along this one and about 2 other halter top bikinis.

From the bottom of my heart (I do not have a mean bone in my body)....do you mind me asking how old you are? I am looking at your picture......and, well....

LOVE the suit for a young girl/model....but is this something you can actually wear without people saying "what is she thinking?"

I saw the other thread about the girl asking about a particular bathing suit and she got blasted from soooo many people. (not me...of course...lol).

Just curious...seriously, not trying to offend. :)

have you got a new swimsuit for your next cruise? please show a picture. and how many swimsuits do you take on a cruise?

DP0107201417133979M.tif?op_usm=.4,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp2&rgn=0,0,2000,2000&scl=5.2631578947368425&id=14HBak6Ki26Da9lOsEkdZA

Plus size weighing in here. (Pun intended.) I just got this one from JCPenney. I love it!

I usually take three suits. I cannot bear to put on a damp suit, and it takes a while for my suits to dry in the humidity.

Robin

DP0107201417133979M.tif?op_usm=.4,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp2&rgn=0,0,2000,2000&scl=5.2631578947368425&id=14HBak6Ki26Da9lOsEkdZA

Plus size weighing in here. (Pun intended.) I just got this one from JCPenney. I love it!

I usually take three suits. I cannot bear to put on a damp suit, and it takes a while for my suits to dry in the humidity.

Robin

That is so cute! :) Is it just for plus size? I love that style. Did you find it online?

http://www.berrydog.com/cart/brazilian-print-bikinis/adj.-top-and-brazilian-tie-bikini-kitty-kat-print/

This is my latest. Of course, my body isn't like hers AT ALL. LOL :confused::confused::confused: and yet you would wear this in public? I remember when Kate Upton wore this suit on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Nuff said. I will be kind also.:rolleyes:

But I do love the print and the way the suit fits me.

I take along this one and about 2 other halter top bikinis.

see above in red.

Edited by susie8862
aaaa

Robin

Really, really, really cute!

bikini-swimsuit-MD11160.jpg

This is mine.. :)

I like! I wish I could wear a bottom like that, but I have stretch marks from pregnancy, so I need something that sits higher.

Ewwwwww....Love this. Where did you get this Duckllite?

Ummm...

"Ewwwww" or "Love this"?

It's a Tommy Bahama. I found it at Everything But Water. I like that store because the sales ladies will be honest with you about whether something looks good or not, and if "not" always have helpful suggestions in something that might be a better fit.

Ummm...

"Ewwwww" or "Love this"?

It's a Tommy Bahama. I found it at Everything But Water. I like that store because the sales ladies will be honest with you about whether something looks good or not, and if "not" always have helpful suggestions in something that might be a better fit.

Lol. No....Ewwww as in FABULOUS.

Just bought this bikini top by Coco Rave. I love that their tops have an underwire and are sized by bra size. This one even has bra hooks in the back. The bottoms were too skimpy for my personal taste, so I will pair it with one of my black skirted bottoms that I love.

ImageUploadedByForums1392762772.386011.jpg.e91e331080a0210524fce4d0672b6327.jpg

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

ImageUploadedByForums1392762758.951741.jpg.3a160d20030e52e212c85fd73471a74a.jpg

Edited by RedHeadTexan

Just bought this bikini top by Coco Rave. I love that their tops have an underwire and are sized by bra size. This one even has bra hooks in the back. The bottoms were too skimpy for my personal taste, so I will pair it with one of my black skirted bottoms that I love.

[ATTACH]302779[/ATTACH][ATTACH]302780[/ATTACH]

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So cute, Lisa. Did you buy that online & if so what is there website?

I just bought a "green" suit for our St. Paddy's Day cruise, will try to post a picture soon. I really didn't need it as I have "lots" of suits, but I didn't have "green" ! LOL :D

JC Penney has been my friend these last few days. I just placed my third order with them. Thank you to whoever posted about JCP for swimwear. I couldn't decide between a one piece dress and 2 tankini tops (one was on clearance for $17.99) PLUS a coverup. So I ordered it all. It's easy to return to JCP.

Edited by Shekim