Victory 2.0

lsw0224

I read somewhere that Victory is going into dry dock in a few weeks. Does anyone know if she will get the 2.0 upgrades?

The Victory does not go into dry dock for another year.

Carnival Victory

Ship Class: Destiny/Triumph Year Built: 2000 Previous Dry-Dock: November 2010 Upcoming Scheduled Dry-Dock: 3/26/15 - 4/09/15

Notes: As of January 30, 2014, Go CCL is showing 3/26/15 thru 4/09/15 as the dates for the Carnival Victory's dry-dock on the ship's fact sheet. Also as of January 30, 2014, the Carnival booking engine is showing that these dates are blocked off.

No official information about upgrades or changes have been released.

Just got off the Victory on the 25th of January and was told 2015 as well by the crew. It's in dire need too! Our tiles in the shower/bathroom were coming up. Very dated in the baby pink vanity in the bathroom as well! Lots of paint needed through out the ship too, dated and worn carpet. Will be nice when it's done, I'm sure.

So does the Victory still have the full band and the old style shows. We were on the freedom last fall and since it's not been through dry dock it still had the old shows, Not playlist.

Just off the Victory yesterday- since we havent been to any shows before this cruise i am not sure if i can properly answer. The Vroom show was what we had and there was a band in the pit. Hope it helps. The ship did show some wear but it is still my favorite.