Double Digits!

Glenn3gl

Sailing on the Gem May 17th and can't wait. We booked an aft balcony after always being inside. Would sail away be better in top or on our balcony?

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

Feels great finally being in double digits! We booked this cruise last February. If you haven't done so already come on over the to the roll call:).

Put your swimsuit under your clothes or bring it in carry-on with a towel ( even if stateroom are available early, suitcases wont be in your room ) right after muster drill jump in a hot tub with a drink in hand ( there will be only a few wise guys who thought of this ;) and a lot of people wishing they had thought of that ) and enjoy sailaway and the statue of liberty from the hot tub.

Then you have about 25 minutes to get out of the tub and go to deck 14 forward. You can access it only from deck 13 on port side ( left when looking forward ) outside on deck there is a stair, get to deck 14 and enjoy the highest point to pass under the Verrazano bridge...watch your head you might hit it under the bridge ;)

Sailed 5 times from NYC...I love it !

The Gem is great, enjoy her !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app