Just booked! Website questions.

It's been a long time since I was last on a RCCL ship. Just booked on the Navigator and my travel agent has sent me an invoice. It doesn't include the OBC she mentioned, though she says it's there. I can't see it on my account/reservation at RCCL.com. Unlike my carnival cruises, where you can see the price you paid and all OBC, I can't seem to find these anywhere.

I'm just wondering if anybody can help me find this (Price and OBC listed). Or is this hidden because I booked through an agent? I'd like to have something in hand so if it doesn't show up on board I have some recourse.

Thanks!

It's been a long time since I was last on a RCCL ship. Just booked on the Navigator and my travel agent has sent me an invoice. It doesn't include the OBC she mentioned, though she says it's there. I can't see it on my account/reservation at RCCL.com. Unlike my carnival cruises, where you can see the price you paid and all OBC, I can't seem to find these anywhere.

I'm just wondering if anybody can help me find this (Price and OBC listed). Or is this hidden because I booked through an agent? I'd like to have something in hand so if it doesn't show up on board I have some recourse.

Thanks!

If it is OBC that she gave you that's part of a Royal Carib promotion, ask for the GUEST COPY of the Royal Caribbean invoice..NOT the agent's invoice..

if it is something she is giving you, then it will not show up on the invoice...you'll have to ask her for some sort of confirmation of this