What to book first upon embarkation?

jcw

Depends of your preference. Others have mentioned good ideas for specialty dinners and spa treatments (especially before formal nights) and I'd also second sanctuary spots for pampered relaxation. If you're a foodie, get of the list for Chef's Table ASAP!!

Can all fine dining be booked from the cabin? In years past, I thought you had to go directly to the venue.

Also, have any of you dined at the Chef's table on the Royal? Any opinions? Is that a reservation that can be called in from the cabin?

Thanks!

Have not done it on the Royal but did so on the Island and it was one of our highlights. You can call the dine line to put your name on the list but we personally went and saw the maître d when we boarded and were fortunate enough to get selected.

Can all fine dining be booked from the cabin? In years past, I thought you had to go directly to the venue.

Also, have any of you dined at the Chef's table on the Royal? Any opinions? Is that a reservation that can be called in from the cabin?

Thanks!

Id list the things that I would be interested in doing that are 'number controlled' and then make a guess at how many slots will be scheduled for that event. For example it would seem to me to be more slots for dinner at a specialty restaurant on formal night than places at the Chef's Table. Then Id go to the one that would appear to have the least availability first. Also, Im not sure that every venue takes reservations at the same time.