Enchantment of the Sea food

debbo14

I am booked for a cruise in a few weeks (2014). I was just curious if anyone has the menu in order for the 4 night cruise on the Enchantment of the sea and also is Chops Grille good? Any information will help.

Never been on Enchantment but have eaten in Chops on other ships and have found it to be an excellent steak house. Food is always subjective but comparatively in my experience it rivals the best US steak restaurants.

I have eaten in Chops (but not on Enchantment) and it was fabulous! If you search for "Chops menu" on this board you should be able to find the menu. Basically, it has several cuts of steak (I ordered the filet and my husband had the 18oz Porterhouse) and a few chicken/seafood items. We had crab/shrimp cakes as an appetizer and the caesar salad is not your typical caesar, it is served as a whole leaf of romaine. You also get to choose several side dishes like mashed potatoes, baked potato, parmesan roasted potatoes, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, onion rings, etc. The mudslide pie is the best dessert on the ship! Don't miss it if you like chocolate! We ate in Chops only because we had some onboard credit. The MDR food is very good and we are happy to eat there every night, but for a special occasion, Chops is worth the extra money.

I did just return from a 3 night on the Enchantment. If you have copies of the different menus, I can tell you we had the "Mojo" with the "Mojo marinated pork chops" on the first night, the menu with "Carved Beef tenderloin" the 2nd night, and the menu with "Garlic tiger shrimp" the 3rd night. Of course, there were lots of other entree options each night, I just gave an example so you could match up which menu it was. Hope that helps.

Enjoy your honeymoon! Enchantment really is a fabulous ship. I was very impressed. If Marc Walker is still the CD, he is excellent!

thank you for the information. Yes I do have copies of the menus but didn't know which ones they used, so your information was very helpful. YES I love chocolate so I will have to try that dessert it sounds yummy!!!