Dr. Waiter on Reflection

wbrumel

Maybe you could start another thread with a different heading, something like "Looking for Specific Waiter on Reflection" or similar? Your heading is a little confusing, posters may be passing it by. Just a thought

Nobody knows who I'm talking about?

I know exactly who you are talking about, but I forget his name. He was one of the best waiters ever and we asked for his station every night. I'll run it by our traveling companions who were with us at Blu on the Reflection in September in the eastern Med and see if they remember his name.

I know exactly who you are talking about, but I forget his name. He was one of the best waiters ever and we asked for his station every night. I'll run it by our traveling companions who were with us at Blu on the Reflection in September in the eastern Med and see if they remember his name.

I knew I could count on CC. We too asked for him every night. He told us he is a trainer, sent to new ships to train the Blu staff. Since there's no newer ship, we are hoping he is still there.

I knew I could count on CC. We too asked for him every night. He told us he is a trainer, sent to new ships to train the Blu staff. Since there's no newer ship, we are hoping he is still there.

I asked our traveling companions, including my wife and no one, unfortunately, remembers his name. I recall he was Indian. The assistant waiter and the wine steward were top notch. One night they had peanut butter ice cream for dessert. I asked the assistant waiter if there was any chance I could have a peanut butter cookie. She said she would see. My wife told me I was making too much of an imposition; so I told this wonderful woman I changed my mind. Nevertheless, she went to the coffee bar in the atrium and got me two peanut butter cookies. What a doll.

Edited by emileg

Yes! Yes! that's it .. .thanks so much. Now, does anyone know if he's still on Reflection?

Val was on vacation when I was on Reflection January 18th. I've known him for a number of years and he is a fine person. Always provides us with excellent service. There are many excellent waiters in Blu on Reflection.

Could it be Val from Goa? I've heard him called "V" and "Dr V".

Yes! Yes! that's it .. .thanks so much. Now, does anyone know if he's still on Reflection?

Recognition is so much easier than recall. Thank you Orator. That's him.