2015-2016 Cruise Schedule

Fouremco

With the search facility not working again, I couldn't determine if this question has already been asked/answered, but does anyone know when HAL will release its new cruise schedule? We are looking for a med cruise and TA in the fall of 2015.

With the search facility not working again, I couldn't determine if this question has already been asked/answered, but does anyone know when HAL will release its new cruise schedule? We are looking for a med cruise and TA in the fall of 2015.

Good question. I asked HAL customer service about the 2015 Alaskan schedule and was told by mid-March at the latest.

• 2 months later...
Any idea when Fall 2015 will be up?? Really interested in the Pacific Coastal/ Mexican one they offer!!!!

The Pacific Coastal for Spring (May) for our Hal cruise came out August 7,2013, the day we booked our B2B. Not idea about the dwindling Mexican itineraries.

We're waiting to see the Fall '15 schedule too, looking to revisit the 30 day HI/SP cruise we did on the Westy in fall '12.

Right now it is a toss up between HAL & Princess (they both do that cruise) with Princess being favored due to 3 new ports compared to only 1 new port from what we did on the Westy. I "know" the rate coming though it hasn't been posted yet by Princess, we're anxious to see if/which ship HAL will have going there & where.

Derek