Carnival Conquest 3/9/14

DallasGuy75219

• 2 weeks later...

FOD sounds good for me - first afternoon is always hectic - I am going to find a deck chair, plant some roots, and soak up much needed sun. I assume that FOD will be after dinner.

FOD sounds good for me - first afternoon is always hectic - I am going to find a deck chair, plant some roots, and soak up much needed sun. I assume that FOD will be after dinner.

FOD is usually around 9 or 10 pm, probably at the Martini Bar, although I have seen it as early as 5 or 6 pm at times. I haven't found Fun Times for the Conquest since it moved to Miami, so I don't know what the norm is. Regardless though, it will be in the Fun Times, possibly called GLBT Meeting or Gathering or something like that, now that GLBT is mainstream enough not to have to hide behind "Friends of Dorothy".

Here is a link to Fun Times that were posted earlier this week - although hard to read, it looks like the Alchemy bar at 11Pm..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1972548&highlight=conquest+fun+times

One more day of work!

Wow, 11:00 pm is later than I've ever seen it scheduled. Just note that this was the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, and we are on the Western itinerary so ours may be different,