From Platinum to gold?

flcruiser08

So I just checked my cruise docs for my upcoming cruise next month and it now says gold instead of platinum, our last cruise in Jan. was #10 paid in full before December and we had the platinum status (cards,perks) and up til right now all my docs said platinum and priority boarding. What happened?:mad::confused:

We didn't complete the cruise by then just paid for it, but we had platinum status on that cruise and was listed as platinum for this one up til today. When I spoke and booked the cruise while still on the ship (cruise in January) the future cruise lady assured me I was in fact platinum

We didn't complete the cruise by then just paid for it, but we had platinum status on that cruise and was listed as platinum for this one up til today. When I spoke and booked the cruise while still on the ship (cruise in January) the future cruise lady assured me I was in fact platinum

they made a mistake you had to COMPLETE the cruise by 12/31/13 not pay it off by then. You got lucky to get to use it in Jan. They fixed it now its gone. Sorry but you are not platuim.

So I just checked my cruise docs for my upcoming cruise next month and it now says gold instead of platinum, our last cruise in Jan. was #10 paid in full before December and we had the platinum status (cards,perks) and up til right now all my docs said platinum and priority boarding. What happened?:mad::confused:

Had a feeling this might happen. There was a thread here in Jan. where a couple people reported that they had #10 cruise booked in 2014 and that they were showing platinum status. Most conceded that the tech dept. at Carnival just hadn't updated their software to reflect the new program structure of counting days rather than cruises. Sounds like the techies got around to updating the programming and it's now working as it should have as of Jan. 1, 2014.

It's 75 days effective 1/1/14 to reach platinum.

Im sorry looks like you got to live the platinum life than booted back down the ladder.. How cruel.. Can always buy FTTF.. How many sea days do you have?