Royal Princess Marina deck Minisuites

gr82cu2

I'm hoping to hear (soon) from anyone who has experience staying in one of the minisuites on Marina deck on Royal Princess. We are specifically looking at M424 which has the larger angled balcony. It is on the port side so is more private than those under the sky walk but my questions are, Did you hear much noise from the deck above? Was the balcony tomb like because of the overheard deck coming way out from the ship? Did you stay in this room? What did you like or not like?

I'm hoping to hear (soon) from anyone who has experience staying in one of the minisuites on Marina deck on Royal Princess. We are specifically looking at M424 which has the larger angled balcony. It is on the port side so is more private than those under the sky walk but my questions are, Did you hear much noise from the deck above? Was the balcony tomb like because of the overheard deck coming way out from the ship? Did you stay in this room? What did you like or not like?

We are also on the Marina deck on the same cruise with you. M508, I have been asking the same questions as you but we are under the horizon court. Have gotten no answers on the subject. This was supposely a upgrade from a DE on Aloha to a DC on Marina:confused: doesn't seem like it!!

If you look at a ship's deck plan you are not under the Horizon Court but think under the bar. A friend checked out what is above M425 & M423 for us--as everything else was sold out --anyway & we wanted the extended balconies- there are chairs & tables that will be moved above us. but what the heck only a week! Enjoy! Will keep checking to see if anything else opens up that could happen as there is time but want 2 cabins together!

We were in M401 this Jan and while, in the early morning we heard the odd table chair being moved above ( I am a stupid light wake up at every noise sleeper) it truly was not that bad.

We are looking at booking the Regal next Jan and want the same cabin.

Loved the mini suite and the deck :)