Latitude Points

ihopfar

Quick question on Latitude Points...

I am looking at a 11 night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Pearl in March 2015.

This cruise has an L next to the pricing on ncl.com, meaning it is a Latitudes offer. Does that mean we would get 33 latitude points for this cruise? 11 for the cruise +11 for booking more than 9 months out + 11 because it is a Latitude's offer?

Thanks,

Brad

No .... You will get 11 points for the cruise and 11 points for booking early for a total of 22 points. I believe is you book a suite ( not a mini suite) that you will get an additional 11 points, making the total 33 points if you book a suite.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

From the NCL website

How do I earn rewards points?

With rewards points, every night counts, so you earn more with each cruise you take.

Earn 1 point for every cruise night Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Suite* or in The Haven Earn 1 additional point per night when booking nine months or more in advance Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Insider Offer *Full fare suites booked when reservation was originally made. Does not include mini-suites.

So for instance if you book an 11 night cruise in a suite (anything that starts with an S) that is a Latitudes offer and more than 9 months out

11 pts for nights

11 pts for 9 months or more out

11 pts for Latitudes

11 pts for suite

If you are not in a suite it would be 33 pts

Hope that helps

Quick question on Latitude Points...

I am looking at a 11 night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Pearl in March 2015.

This cruise has an L next to the pricing on ncl.com, meaning it is a Latitudes offer. Does that mean we would get 33 latitude points for this cruise? 11 for the cruise +11 for booking more than 9 months out + 11 because it is a Latitude's offer?

Thanks,

Brad

You are correct, and if you are in a suite you would get 44 points. Just did this again for a seven day cruise and receiving 28 points, 1 per day for suite, 9 month in advance, cruise and latitudes offer. Enjoy.

No .... You will get 11 points for the cruise and 11 points for booking early for a total of 22 points. I believe is you book a suite ( not a mini suite) that you will get an additional 11 points, making the total 33 points if you book a suite.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Not correct...she will get 33 points