This week, live Twitter chat with Azamara from the Quest

dln929

Saw this on Azamara's official Facebook page.

http://www.cruisechatlive.com/this-february-cruisechat-is-going-to-be-azamazing/

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/connect-share/see-coastal-california-the-azamara-way/

This week (starting today) you can ask questions so fire away. :D

Here’s what we have in store for this #AzAmazing Week aboard Azamara Club Cruises!

Monday February 10

Follow along via social media as we embark and explore the ship and get our first look at Azamara’s upscale cruise experience!

Tuesday February 11

2 pm ET / 11 am PT: LIVE #CruiseChat with Captain José Vilarinho

Wednesday February 12

4 pm ET / 1 pm PT: LIVE #CruiseChat with the ship’s Executive Chef, Robert Van Rijsbergen

Thursday February 13

2 pm ET / 11 am PT: LIVE #CruiseChat with the ship’s Land Discoveries Manager, Monica Acuna

Evening (Beginning approx. 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT): Live coverage of the AzAmazing Evening at the Inglenook Winery via social media channels

Friday February 14

2 pm ET / 11 am PT: LIVE #CruiseChat with the ship’s Cruise Director, Russ Thomas Grieve

Monday February 17

2 pm ET / 11 am PT: LIVE Q&A on Twitter with the ship’s Hotel Director, Philip Herbert

During each #CruiseChat, we’ll be giving away either a $50 or $100 gift card or an exclusive #AzAmazing Azamara Club Cruises “swag bag”! You’ll want to join us each day to maximize your chances of winning!

Thanks for posting this! I just disembarked from Quest yesterday after a glorious 12 day cruise down the coast of Baja and around the Sea of Cortez. Captain Jose was so charming and personable, and we saw him so many times throughout the cruise that we joked there must be three of him! It was a treat to join in the #CruiseChat with him this afternoon. :)

I don't have Twitter, but would anybody who does and is on the chat with the Chef, ask him if he ever gives out recipes? (or if an Azamara cook book is in the works) We had a couple of incredible pasta dishes on board last week and my DH would love if I could make the sauces at home...one was a sauce with pancetta and the other a sauce over gnochetti with swordfish. Yummy. I was going to go to the cooking demo on board but the time conflicted with the marine biologist's lecture (which was absolutely wonderful)

Thanks.

I don't have Twitter, but would anybody who does and is on the chat with the Chef, ask him if he ever gives out recipes? (or if an Azamara cook book is in the works) We had a couple of incredible pasta dishes on board last week and my DH would love if I could make the sauces at home...one was a sauce with pancetta and the other a sauce over gnochetti with swordfish. Yummy. I was going to go to the cooking demo on board but the time conflicted with the marine biologist's lecture (which was absolutely wonderful)

Thanks.

Mare, you still have time to ask the question yourself since Chef Van Rijsbergen doesn't have his chat time until Thursday afternoon. Here, this is from the link for the chat.

We want your questions! Have a question for a specific staff member or Azamara Club Cruises in general? Email cruise@cruisechatlive.com and we’ll do our best to get your question answered onboard the ship!

If anyone wants to follow along any of the chats, this is the conversation. https://twitter.com/azamaraquest

Mare, you still have time to ask the question yourself since Chef Van Rijsbergen doesn't have his chat time until Thursday afternoon. Here, this is from the link for the chat.

We want your questions! Have a question for a specific staff member or Azamara Club Cruises in general? Email cruise@cruisechatlive.com and we’ll do our best to get your question answered onboard the ship!

If anyone wants to follow along any of the chats, this is the conversation. https://twitter.com/azamaraquest

Thanks!

The first link is not working for me....still can't sign into twitter.:rolleyes::confused: