Tell me why you love a Lido Cabin!

Sarah@Sea

It will be my first time staying in a cabin on the Lido Deck. I have a balcony near elevator. Sailing Victory. I'm looking forward to being near the Serenity area, last time our cabin was in way way aft...so Serenity was a full ship length away. This time I'll be close to both pool and Serenity.

What else do I have to look forward to? Other than being on a cruise verse dealing with snow!

It will be my first time staying in a cabin on the Lido Deck. I have a balcony near elevator. Sailing Victory. I'm looking forward to being near the Serenity area, last time our cabin was in way way aft...so Serenity was a full ship length away. This time I'll be close to both pool and Serenity.

What else do I have to look forward to? Other than being on a cruise verse dealing with snow!

Closer to the buffet and the ice cream machines. :)

Closer to the buffet and the ice cream machines. :)

When cruising with my boyfriend we usually have breakfast (and lunch when at sea) in the MDR, however since I'll be solo I do think I'll go grab some breakfast at the buffet and find a seat in the sun.

When cruising with my boyfriend we usually have breakfast (and lunch when at sea) in the MDR, however since I'll be solo I do think I'll go grab some breakfast at the buffet and find a seat in the sun.

Enjoy your solo cruise, Sarah. The Lido cabins are just so darned convenient.

We often choose lido deck cabins and love the location. Its very convenient when you want something to drink later at night and easy to grab something quick from the buffet and bring it back to the room. We also like being close to pool and activities. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If there are cabins on the lido deck, that's where I book! Best cabins ever - just steps from everything during the day. Ill be enjoying my balcony cabin on the Conquest lido in just 19 more days!! :D

Diane

As will I, only in 68 days!

Kevin C

Close to the pool, close to the bar. Did I mention close to the bar?? :D

On our last cruise on NCL we were on the Lido deck. I love fresh fruit and on that ship they had several kinds right by the pool where their grill was. I loved being able to walk there and get fruit as a snack.

I are also hooked on the Lido cabin. We loved it so much, we have booked another Lido deck cabin. It is so convenient to the Serenity deck and the gym. Not to mention to the food areas. We also liked the fact that the elevator was right there to take us easily to any other floor we wanted.

Edited by INCHARGE

The convenience is the BEST!!!! As others have mentioned, there is nothing better than going to grab a Blue Iguana breakfast burrito, and bringing it back to your balcony.....The bar is steps away......your own bathroom is just steps away......I don't think I could NOT stay on Lido again......Enjoy!!! You are going to LOVE it.:D:D:D

On the Freedom, it'steps away from the open deck at the front of the ship...easy to go back to your cabin to use your own bathroom....I like ghe long walk to dinner, it works up my appetite...fewer cabins on that deck which means it's much quieter

Love the lido deck cabins

We haven't stayed on Lido, but on Panorama right fwd of the elevators. We loved this location for many reasons. It was just a scoot to the spa or serenity, or back to the pool deck for people watching. Down the pool stairs for pizza, drinks or ice cream etc... We had previously been on the same ship on deck 6 aft. We didn't realize how much time we spent "traveling" until we didn't have to ! It was sooooo quiet and we saw other passengers in the hall only 3 times? during the week. Twice it was our sailing companions !

I are also hooked on the Lido cabin. We loved it so much, we have booked another Lido deck cabin. It is so convenient to the Serenity deck and the gym. Not to mention to the food areas. We also liked the fact that the elevator was right there to take us easily to any other floor we wanted.

Yes, the gym...to balance being closer to the buffet. :D I usually joke that I do not workout on a cruise because all the walking on the ship is enough but with a cabin so close to everything I might have to go up and do some elliptical at see and enjoy that view from the sauna...if only I can be lucky enough to win $ for a massage.