Carnival Imagination - Whats she like?

Heading out in a few days, as i just booked a cruise on her today.....

Just wondering what you like or dislike about her?

other question is do they have the drinks package ? I see she has the 2.0 and would like to purchase a drinks package if possible

Old and beat up.

I like old beat up things. They are easier to mould to how u like it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:D:D:D

I hope the buffet food and the ATD situation has smoothed out for your cruise.

Heading out in a few days, as i just booked a cruise on her today.....

Just wondering what you like or dislike about her?

other question is do they have the drinks package ? I see she has the 2.0 and would like to purchase a drinks package if possible

We sail on Feb. 20th. The price was too good to pass up. Hope the food is good. Otherwise I know what to expect. Taking to locally offered tour to the blowhole. Been there many times, always a fun trip.

Edited by joeyancho

Old and beat up.

:p

Old yea! but beat up? Maybe some normal wear and tear.

OP, the Imagination is not fully 2.0. No rum bar, no tequila bar, no alchemy bar, no guys burger. Shes OK for a quick getaway but not too much to rave about

Edited by Georgie562

Just off her in the Jan, enjoyed the cruise very much. But if I were you I would not do ATD you maybe waiting 45min just for a table at peak times. we did late dinning and loved it. Also yo will have one of Carnivals best Piano Bar entertainers on board Marty Gast so make sure you stop my the Piano Bar he is a lot of fun.

Just off her in the Jan, enjoyed the cruise very much. But if I were you I would not do ATD you maybe waiting 45min just for a table at peak times. we did late dinning and loved it. Also yo will have one of Carnivals best Piano Bar entertainers on board Marty Gast so make sure you stop my the Piano Bar he is a lot of fun.

Wonder why that is? (Truthfully,not sarcastically)

On the other Fantasy class ships I've sailed on the west coast with ATD the line has never reached the elevators. Even during peak hours.

We did ATD right after SadieN and we had no trouble. Based on her intel, I went to change it to late dining on the first day (citing the long lines on the previous cruise) and the Maitre d' assured me that we would be fine. As it turns out, we were fine because he must have reserved a table for us. Didn't matter when we showed up, the 3 of us got the same table each night. Maybe it was because he wanted to impress me on my Milestone cruise, or maybe he didn't want me to cite the long lines as my reason for changing dining rooms. Either way, I wasn't too proud to accept his offer. :)

That being said, we never saw the line any longer than half way round to the elevators, and it moved pretty quickly.

Bob

I loved the Imagination. It's the first ship I sailed on this past October. As a newbie cruiser, it was easy to navigate. The food was good and the staff was awesome.

My experience might be different as it was a charter cruise and not a regular cruise. I had a great time and now I'm hooked on cruising!!! :)