Seaday Brunch on Fascination

jmak315

Just received a call from someone on board and they were told to make sure to take part in the seaday brunch tomorrow in the MDR. I was excited about this since their site just says, "coming in February" but didn't pinpoint a date. We sail February 22 and I am excited to try it especially since Fascination does not have Guy's or Blue Iguana Cantina.

The brunch is pretty good. We went a couple of years ago on the Liberty and again a couple of weeks ago. The first morning we went early and had breakfast but the second one we went later for more of a lunch, although most items on the menu are more breakfast type. Here is a picture of the tomato soup that is really good.

th_IMG_4177.jpg

If you are a Platinum member, you will get coupons for a free drink at the brunch.

The brunch is pretty good. We went a couple of years ago on the Liberty and again a couple of weeks ago. The first morning we went early and had breakfast but the second one we went later for more of a lunch, although most items on the menu are more breakfast type. Here is a picture of the tomato soup that is really good.

th_IMG_4177.jpg

If you are a Platinum member, you will get coupons for a free drink at the brunch.

Not just platinum cruisers get the free drink coupons. My kids are gold and they got it. And our friends were red and they got one. Also, doesn't just have to be used at brunch. Can be used in the MDR at lunch as well. And on some ships they will honor it at some bars, even though it says it on the Voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tomato soup is wonderful. The popovers are amazing, make sure you ask for them if you go after 11am- not sure why but they are served only after 11am. The pork chop with the gorgonzola cream sauce is amazing as is the cereal encrusted french toast - frosted flakes, cheerios, fruit loops, raisin bran - your choice is unique as well.

Not just platinum cruisers get the free drink coupons. My kids are gold and they got it. And our friends were red and they got one. Also, doesn't just have to be used at brunch. Can be used in the MDR at lunch as well. And on some ships they will honor it at some bars, even though it says it on the Voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know, thanks! I assumed (which I know we shouldn't do) it was Platinum and Diamond because no one else at our table had them nor knew about them.

I did notice they have stopped having the comedians perform during the brunch. It was pretty bad for them because no one listened.

Edited by Terre