Noordam HAL Laundry Service

justgina4u

What about having clothes ironed as well as washed? I like wearing linen and am looking forward to doing so on our upcoming Noordam cruise. Is ironing included in the unlimited package for selected items?

Articles that are sent to be washed are ironed before they are returned.

Articles that need pressing only are not included in the laundry package; there's a separate package for that. Or, things can be sent for ironing and paid for by the piece.

I have done unlimited laundry on many cruises. I just check unlimited laundry on the laundry list and it gets charged to my account. Don't need to preorder or go to front desk.

One of the world cruises recently took a tour of the laundry. Somebody jump in here and let us know who. It was an interesting tour.

Yes, HAL has unlimited laundry packages. They run from roughly $7 - $9 a day. Call ship's services at 1-800-541-1576 or inquire at the front desk.

These are accurate amounts, but can vary by vessel and voyage. It wouldn't be any more than a few dollars.

Thank you. I assume I inquire then at the front service desk when I arrive on board the Noordam for the unlimited laundry package. That will help with packing lighter luggage.

The front desk is your best source of information.

I called HAL a number of years ago about laundry and was given information that was totally different from what was being offered on the ship.