Croisieurope lunches new river cruise

jacksonnh

I was on a Croisieurope cruise last May from Paris to Normandy. I was surprised that lunch and dinner were sit down mult-course meals without menu choices. In other words, everyone ate the same meal. One night the meal was venison. I am not a fan of venison. Lunch was a long drawn out affair just like dinner. With a sit down served lunch there was no time to go back to your cabin and relax before starting any afternoon activities.

In addition, for dinner everyone had an assigned table that did not vary so you ate with the same travel companions each night. There was no choice in the table assignments. We like to meet and talk to different people so, for us, this arrangement was boring.

So I would ask before I booked with Croisieurope about menu choices and dinner table assignments.

Edited by Shebely

I was on a Croisieurope cruise last May from Paris to Normandy. I was surprised that lunch and dinner were sit down mult-course meals without menu choices. In other words, everyone ate the same meal. One night the meal was venison. I am not a fan of venison. Lunch was a long drawn out affair just like dinner. With a sit down served lunch there was no time to go back to your cabin and relax before starting any afternoon activities.

In addition, for dinner everyone had an assigned table that did not vary so you ate with the same travel companions each night. There was no choice in the table assignments. We like to meet and talk to different people so, for us, this arrangement was boring.

So I would ask before I booked with Croisieurope about menu choices and dinner table assignments.

That doesn't sound very appealing, but I'm very excited to hear that a company will be starting Loire River cruises. It's one of my favorite regions of France.

That doesn't sound very appealing, but I'm very excited to hear that a company will be starting Loire River cruises. It's one of my favorite regions of France.

There are Loire barge cruises, but it sounds like this would be closer to the expected river cruise experience.