Carnival excursion best price guarantee.

mnsweeps

I had booked excursion for 5 of my group on Carnival a few days back. Just yesterday I saw a similar offer from private firm for $20 less than Carnival and I applied for BRG on website. I still haven't heard from them and never received an email of acknowledgement. Anyone has BRG experience with Carnival?

I found an excursion in Grand Cayman $40 pp cheaper than carnival and submitted a form. i never got anything back acknowledging my submission at at all but when I went to my carnival cruise I found they dropped the price on mine $90 ! I told My sis about it but by that time (2days) the alternate place had raised their price to within $10 of Carnival's . She did put in to get the difference but hasn't heard yet.

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee claim. We regret to inform you that your claim was not accepted because the tour submitted was not similar to the tour on our program.

Specifically, our tour is longer in length than this tour by one full hour.

This program has been great for some folks....but many of us have been left just frustrated at the whole process.

Submitting forms...never hearing back.

Refusing to honor the difference because the tour is not 100% the same ...especially when the new tour offers MORE for less.

Its just been a frustrating process for myself...but I am happy for those that managed to get some dollars back.

My claim was also denied. I found a tour that was less expensive and longer in duration than the one I booked through Carnival. "Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee claim. We regret to inform you that your claim was not accepted because the tour submitted was not similar to the tour on our program. Specifically, the tour that was submitted is 4 hours longer than the one that you have through Carnival and would be considered a different tour. "

The whole process is BS. So Carnival denied my claim cos the advertised lower price offered one hour less than what Carnival advertises. So my plan is to take the denied claim printout with me to the ship and if Carnival's tour is not exactly 7 hours, I am going to demand a refund or BRG right there at the guest relations counter. Doesn't that sound right? I mean if Carnival says their excursion is 7 its got to be 7 hours else I have the right to demand a refund ..I am just playing by their rules.

We are going to Cozumel soon and in reading the description for the Dolphin Swim and Ride I saw they book with a specific company. I went to that same company's website and saw they were running a promotion. The only difference is the transportation. With carnival you meet someone on the curb and take a taxi to the location, booking directly with the company means I'm responsible for getting 550m down the road. My request was also denied. :( We have cancelled with carnival and booked directly with the company to save more than $200. And since it's only 550 meters down the road, we will probably walk there and back...

Glad to hear they are granting some requests. From what I had seen before this thread they were denying every request for small reasons.