MTD and Specialty Restaurant Reservations

MerriWthr

We're sailing on the November 22nd Indy cruise and I've been trying to make either a MTD reservation or a Specialty Restaurant reservation, but the system says ">> There are currently no My Time Daily Reservations for the selected free time. <<"

Am I trying to do this too early? Or is there a glitch that is not allowing me to do it?

I used a TA to make the cruise reservation itself - however she told me I can use my cruise planner to make all my dinner, activities, and excursion reservations. Would using a TA make a difference?

Help!!

Michelle

We're sailing on the November 22nd Indy cruise and I've been trying to make either a MTD reservation or a Specialty Restaurant reservation, but the system says ">> There are currently no My Time Daily Reservations for the selected free time. <<"

Am I trying to do this too early? Or is there a glitch that is not allowing me to do it?

I used a TA to make the cruise reservation itself - however she told me I can use my cruise planner to make all my dinner, activities, and excursion reservations. Would using a TA make a difference?

Help!!

Michelle

Booking with a travel agent should make no difference in using the Pre-cruise planner.

It's likely too far in advance to make MTD reservations.

So do you think when I pay off my cruise I should be able to make reservations for Chops, etc?

Thanks!

Reservations are not related to paying off the cruise. The reservations open when Royal gets around to opening them, and it varies cruise to cruise.

Hi

You are just too early, i was panicking as well trying to book MTD for may sailing, and i emailed RCCL and they confirmed from 3months prior to sail date you can reserve online, so say around August 20th you be able to reserve online. Ive just done mine yesterday for sailing 14th may and thats approx 3 months to sail date, love all this planning xxx

Help!!

Michelle