CAS and price drops

chloemonkey

We booked thru CAS and rec'd a "small" discount But I just looked online and the price per person has dropped around $400 per person for REGULAR bookings now.....

So my question is does anyone ever get an onboard credit for a price drop IF they have booked thru CAS?

I have e mailed them but as they are sort of slow to respond...I just wanted to know what our chances are....as $400 per person X 5 people would really be nice! CAS would STILL be winning as I would just gamble and additional $2000 over what I normally do!

We booked thru CAS and rec'd a "small" discount But I just looked online and the price per person has dropped around $400 per person for REGULAR bookings now.....

So my question is does anyone ever get an onboard credit for a price drop IF they have booked thru CAS?

I have e mailed them but as they are sort of slow to respond...I just wanted to know what our chances are....as $400 per person X 5 people would really be nice! CAS would STILL be winning as I would just gamble and additional $2000 over what I normally do!

Are you past your final payment date yet? We booked through CAS and received the Caesars Platinum discount. In the last few weeks before our final payment, the price drop significantly. We were able to get our price adjusted on two rooms twice and saved over $1,100 plus we got our second room bumped up from an inside to a balcony guarantee. You certainly can get adjustments if you are before your final payment date. As a matter of fact, we noticed another drop after final payment and actually got some OBC added. I believe it was based on 25% of the price drop, but still...every little bit helps.

We were pretty happy with the original rate. We're extremely happy with what CAS has done for us since. 24 days to Epic!! Man I can't wait to get out of this snow....