Favorite ship based on decor only?

I honestly can't remember the decor of any ship enough to make a judgement. The one thing I know for sure is that when I step on a RCI ship, any RCI ship, it feels familiar and I like that. They always have soothing and relaxing colors and I get a good feeling whenever I get onboard.

I would say layout and design of the ship overall is the main thing to me. It is then complimented by the décor, in my opinion. So I would add my vote for Radiance being my preference over Voyager. We have been on Rhapsody, but not since the upgrade a couple of years ago, so I can't say what décor opinion I have on it, but I thought is was rather special with all the art works around the stairs etc back then.

So does a useless post pointing out a useless post negate the original useless post or does it just add a useless post?

Does pointing out that I made a useless post in response to a useless post make your post useless too?

I think the answer to both our questions is, yes...but it feels good. ;)

still researching, but so far would be the mariner. Not your typical art (painting, sculpture). Often would find very inventive pieces made out of very ordinary items. (racecar body, shirt collars)

++++++++++++++++++++ :)

Does pointing out that I made a useless post in response to a useless post make your post useless too?

I think the answer to both our questions is, yes...but it feels good. ;)

:) Oops, another useless post....will it ever stop???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You missed one....Serenade

Of the ships in this class I would say Jewel. I haven't been on Brilliance yet though.

We've been on all Radiance Class ships except Serenade, but my vote would also go to Jewel if only because of the "girls"on Deck 13. :D

Then again, Central Parks on Allure and Oasis definitely qualify.

Edited by negc

i.e you haven't tried Carnival yet???

Yeah, Carnival is pretty bad, here's a photo of our last cruise on Carnival....how would like looking at that every time you get on the elevator? uma7e2a4.jpg

But the worst decor goes to NCL, my eyes still hurt from all that orange, red, blue and green decor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Desertbelle

I liked some of the cool stairwell art on Brilliance. Other than that stuff, RCI's ships are pretty similar inside. Although adding the R Bar to the Centrum of the Vision and Radiance class ships does a lot to spruce up their looks. Most of the old white marble and brass is gone, which is a good thing.