Shows on Caribbean Princess

Jaylie

The shows we had were marginal, but I think they should have that worked out by the time you go. I will say the have moved to a shorter show, 30-45 min (can someone correct me if I"m wrong). The shorter shows allow for timing for dinner. I dunno, they are always good and I'm on vaca so I enjoy them.

The current singers/dancers on the CB have learned the following shows and scenery/props for these shows are what are on the ship now: Do You Wanna Dance, Caribbean Caliente, Born to be Wild

There will be at least one change of cast (probably two changes) before March 2015. It is too early to know which shows/props will be on in over a year.

However, "Caribbean Caliente" has been on the CB a long time, possibly from when the ship first sailed (I saw it on the CB 5 years ago) and my guess is that it will still be there next year.

Shows and cast move around in the Princess fleet on a periodic basis, so one can never tell far in advance what will be on the next sailing, let alone a year away. Shows are a costly investment for Princess so it is likely on any cruise you may see one you've seen before.