Royal Palms... all inclusive????

Vacationer80

We are going to be in Grand Cayman in April and thought about booking the all-inclusive day at Royal Palms. Has anybody been recently? I want to know how booking worked. I filled out a form online and then they sent me an email with a link to where I can put in my credit card info... not sure how comfortable I am with that. Also, I'm reading that it's not an "all-inclusive" day as with some other places in that you only get ONE 3-course meal (not free access to a buffet or restaurant as with other places).

Anyone out there able to fill me in a bit on the AI option at Royal Palms???? Would anyone recommend the $2 drop in fee instead? What do you get for $2??

They're a trustworthy company, IMO...we've used our credit cards there dozens of times. And while it's not a true AI, it's as close as you're likely to get in that area of Cayman. (There's also a resort out in East End, but it's very far and caters mainly to the longer visit and timeshare crowd.)

• 2 weeks later...
They're a trustworthy company, IMO...we've used our credit cards there dozens of times. And while it's not a true AI, it's as close as you're likely to get in that area of Cayman. (There's also a resort out in East End, but it's very far and caters mainly to the longer visit and timeshare crowd.)

When you say it's not a true AI, do you mean because of the limit on meals/food? Do you know what is included? I thought I read somewhere that it was a 3-course meal but I wrote Royal Palms and they just said "lunch". No response yet to my request for clarification. Thanks!