Book now or wait?

Mist_ynight

I'm looking at a cruise for Feb 2015. It's been a few years since we have been able to afford a cruise so I'm not going another year without one. I was thinking about booking now since we have FCC to use but the prices are a little high. I would really like to have something booked so I have something to look forward to, even though it's over a year away. Should I wait and see if prices go down or should I book it and hope to get the price reduced if the prices do go down?

It's not too early we are already booked of a 14 night January 2015 so we could get a cabin of our choice. Glad we did because there were only three left in the category and location we wanted.

LuLu

~~~

Edited by OCruisers

I'm in the book early and look for price drops camp. We booked our Nov. 2014 cruise almost a year and a half in advance. I also booked pre and post cruise hotels as soon as I could. Those have done nothing but go up. It also helps to spread out costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only do you get better choice of dining time and cabins, you enjoy the anticipation and can make related plans - tours, pre- and post - stays, travel to port, hotel, etc.

Also, if you have the money, it's not as though you will earn a lot of interest by keeping it in your savings account - and, in most cases, you can take advantage of intervening price cuts.