Platinum in San Francisco

trbarton

I've read that in some ports they will let you into the terminal early by just showing your boarding pass. I know that they have a platinum line once inside the terminal in San Francisco and then you get into a line with everyone else. Anything else for platinum in San Francisco?

SF Tom:)

Before our cruise out of SF last fall, I read that they would not allow anyone in including platinum/elite. However on our cruise, we arrived early and were allowed in the terminal but then there was no line at all. We are boarding again in SF this fall so we may know more. SF is building a new cruise terminal that is due to be opened this fall. It is at pier 27 and hopefully it will be open when we depart SF on our cruise.

Before our cruise out of SF last fall, I read that they would not allow anyone in including platinum/elite. However on our cruise, we arrived early and were allowed in the terminal but then there was no line at all. We are boarding again in SF this fall so we may know more. SF is building a new cruise terminal that is due to be opened this fall. It is at pier 27 and hopefully it will be open when we depart SF on our cruise.

We are boarding the Star for a 25 day B2B in Jan 2015. Nice to know that they are supposed to have a new terminal.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app