unused onboard credit

kente

If you have a $200.00 onboard credit for a cruise and only spend $150.00 on the cruise, do you get a $50.00 credit on your credit card OR do you just lose the $50.00????:confused: :confused:

I asked the purser that question on my last Carnival cruise. I had about $60 left in credit the last afternoon. He said they would issue me a check if I'd like to do it that way.

I opt'd for buying two bottles of wine for my tablesmates and myself on the last evening!:)

Are you talking about a credit awarded by RCCL or your own $$$ left on account? I will be "gifting" some $$ to my family for their cruise.....It is going on their account. If they dont use it rccl gets to keep it???? That doesnt sound right.

and if all else fails you could buy a few rounds for everyone in the bar on your last nite out. When did you say you were sailing? *L*

But yes, typically if you don't spend it all, you lose it.

WE will have the $200 stockholders credit. I only asked because we have booked all of our exscursions on line and we are not real heavy drinkers. But, I am sure that on a 13 day cruise we will spend it on sometning.

• 7 months later...

Archived