Help with online excursion booking

CCPirate

I booked a cruise by phone with Celebrity. The cruise reservation does not show up online on the "My Reservations" screen. I was told by Celebrity that this is normal because I booked by phone. The problem I'm having is that whenever I try to book an excursion (or anything else) I get a message to log in and a button is displayed. I had already logged in. When I click the button the system kicks me back to the "My Reservations" screen. It's Catch-22! Does anyone know an online secret sequence that can be used to book an excursion? I hate to phone Celebrity because there is always at least a 30 minute wait.

Thanks

When you log into "my celebrity" you will see "My Reservations." On the same line, to the right, you should see "don't see your reservation below? Add it here."

Click on add it here, and add it using your celebrity confirmation number.

Edited by cruzzzinma

I booked via phone just this week and when I was on "My Celebrity", I had to enter my reservation number to get my reservation to show up. Could that maybe be the problem? I've got 400+ days before we sail and I'll be booking independent excursions so I'm not sure if this is much help.

How far ahead can these be booked? We have some listed in our res but cannot book them.. The whole excursions website is sub par!

That I couldn't tell you for sure since we book independently. I would guess you could book about the same time as you can book specialty dining restaurants? 6 months prior or so? Not sure.

When you log into "my celebrity" you will see "My Reservations." On the same line, to the right, you should see "don't see your reservation below? Add it here."

Click on add it here, and add it using your celebrity confirmation number.

I tried this and got an error message of "Air city RDU not available" which makes no sense.