Beverage question!

Sherry H

Actually 2 questions:

1. Can I purchase the Navigator Wine Package at any time during my cruise or must I pre-order prior to the cruise?

2. Looking at the beverage cards, one is soda, wine, etc. Another is $25 for $50 worth of fountain drinks. Would that mean the soda is not given to you in the can?

Thanks in advance

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]You can purchase the wine Navigator package any time during your cruise. Check it first to make certain that the wines you like are there. Some times they run out of a wine.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]The soda drink card is for fountain soda only -- about 6 ounces for each drink (with ice of course).[/SIZE][/FONT]

1. You definitely don't have to pre-order the wine package. In fact, some have recommended purchasing onboard so that you know the availability of the wine onboard. I don't know for sure about purchasing it at any time, but wouldn't see why not.

2. Yes, for the $25 for $50 worth of fountain drinks, the soda is not canned. It is fountain soda in a glass with ice. I didn't think there was a wine card anymore. But it's been a while since my last cruise so things may have changed.

Enjoy your cruise!

The $50/100/250 beverage cards can be used for any beverages, including wine and canned soda. The soda card is only good for fountain sodas.

You can buy the wine packages any time. Once you are on the ship, you can see exactly which wines they have available for you. There's a list on the HAL site, but it's more of a rough guide.