Cabin Configuration

cruisecle

I know some of the staterooms are configured witih the bed closer to the balcony and some have the bed closer to the bathroom/door. We booked cabin 1625 on the Equinox for our next cruise. Does someone know if stateroom 1625 is configured with the bed closer to the balcony or to the bathroom?

Edited by cruisecle

I know some of the staterooms are configured witih the bed closer to the balcony and some have the bed closer to the bathroom/door. We booked cabin 1625 on the Equinox for our next cruise. Does someone know if stateroom 1625 is configured with the bed closer to the balcony or to the bathroom?

Bed closer to the bath.

Thank you "wine-o". Happy to hear that.....that's what I'm used to....not too much to trip over in the dark on the way to the bathroom during the night..haha!

How do you find the answers to this by the way?

Thank you "wine-o". Happy to hear that.....that's what I'm used to....not too much to trip over in the dark on the way to the bathroom during the night..haha!

How do you find the answers to this by the way?

I'm psychic. :rolleyes::D:D

And reads the S-Class cabin spread sheet, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE, along with the cabin info on the web site:D

Actually, I never refer to that spreadsheet. All the staterooms on the S-Class are built in modules of two with a little alcove. As you enter the alcove, the stateroom on the right has the bed by the bath, and the stateroom on the left has the bed by the balcony. Additionally, all the decks are mirror images of each other.

If you look at the deck plans, if a stateroom has a fold out sofa bed and/or upper berth, the bed is always by the bath. If you find one of those, just count bath/balcony/bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc. as they all alternate.

Edited by Wine-O

• 4 months later...
Interesting thread - am I right in assuming 6152 on Equinox has bed near bath? Also does anyone know if the view from the balcony is obstructed. Thanks.

Best idea is to go to the spreadsheet stickied on main page at top. That lists all the cabins as people report them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

Actually, I never refer to that spreadsheet. All the staterooms on the S-Class are built in modules of two with a little alcove. As you enter the alcove, the stateroom on the right has the bed by the bath, and the stateroom on the left has the bed by the balcony. Additionally, all the decks are mirror images of each other.

If you look at the deck plans, if a stateroom has a fold out sofa bed and/or upper berth, the bed is always by the bath. If you find one of those, just count bath/balcony/bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc. as they all alternate.

Great info.

How can you tell from the deck plan? The deck plans that I see don't show the alcove. I am then assuming that if you start at the front of the ship the first cabin has the bed by the balcony. This continue until you reach the suites and then it starts with the bed by the balcony again.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Remember, AQ cabins will not show the fold out bed, because those rooms are designed for 2 people, only. But I think Wine-O said once before that it is the same as the floor below.

WINE-O I know you can answer this question. Whats the bed configuration for cabin #7116 on the Millennium. We cruised with you on the Reflection last October in the Med. Thanks Larry

Hi Larry, M-Class is completely different from the S-Class with regard to bed configuration. M-Class has all the beds by the bath, where S-Class alternates bed location.

Hi Larry, M-Class is completely different from the S-Class with regard to bed configuration. M-Class has all the beds by the bath, where S-Class alternates bed location.

Thanks I knew you could answer the question.