Vow Renewal On Crown Princess

MtnBikerFallDown

We just returned from our first Princess Cruise (have done others), and we were just blown away. Definitely our line of choice now! I'll do a review soon, but had to post about one of the most wonderful things on the whole cruise. Valentine's Day came and the Captain and CD and her staff did a group renewal of vows in the Piazza for anyone who wanted to come. Beautiful ceremony with readings, a song and a beautiful service. They provided little veils with "I do" stitched in pink on the back for the ladies and red or black bow ties for the gents. You also got a nice little program and a certificate. No charge for any of this. They did a balloon drop at the end. It was just lovely and a total surprise to me! We enjoyed it and met several very sweet couples there, too. I'll TRY to attach a picture, but I'm actually quite bad at it, so if I fail, forgive me!

I just thought this was such a sweet, thoughtful thing for Princess to do. As it was Captain Yeomans last cruise before retiring, it felt even more special.

It was wonderful to get to say "I still do" to my wonderful hubby, even after 18 years of marriage!

nin5PLKZ5JsXp17rGFXcWc6Xu3dV-1K_2oUUjupwwbM?feat=directlink