Electrical Outlets on Riveria

cajun_corgi

In the regular cabins there are 2 X 110V plugs on the desk one each side of the bed .. one behind the TV

Plus there is a 220V one on the desk

if you need all those items plugged in at the same time best bring the power bar;)

We will be on the Riveria on Feb. 22 Miami RT. Never have been on her, and wonder does she have plenty of outlets for curlers, hairdryer, iPad, phones, etc. Usually I bring a power cord with 5 plugs on it, but don't want to if I won't need it. Help!

Best to Bring the power strip- :D

There are outlets, but nowhere near as many as it sounds like you need.

There are more on Riviera than on other ships in my experience, but some of them are a little hard to find. There are at least two 110V outlets on the desk, along with one 220V (which can be used if you bring an adapter -- most electronic chargers work on either). There is at least one outlet near the bed -- added for CPAC devices. Then, there is a sneaky one under the wall mounted TV -- it's a duplex outlet but only one side is in use.

I used to bring a power strip, but I've found a little judicious juggling of chargers can be accommodated on Riviera. Fortunately, both of our phones, my Android tablet, and both our NOOk books all use the same mini-hdmi chargers. Only the iPad is different. We now use either the phones or the tablets for all our photography, so don't bring multiple cameras any longer.

It does mean that I have to pay attention to what is being charged so I won't miss something and end up short...