Spa People...Does the Celebrity line do makeup?

dcarter4

Hey Celebrity Spa-goers!,

Here’s a questions for you (from my wife to be)….

We’ll be on the Celebrity Constellation in March. We are having a Beach Wedding in the Bahamas.

On the day of the wedding, she was wondering if the spa can do her makeup (I assume they do hair, too)?

There is no posted Spa menu, currently online (pending the new Spa owners in late March).

Does anyone know…and if so…how to make the appointment?

Thanks!

Dwayne

Hello again!

I have no personal experience AT ALL, but from what I read on the other boards is that they do air and makeup but you literally have to run to the spa the second you board and book your appointment!!!

Once lady posted on here that she did exactly that and the first appointment of the morning was already taken!!!

So I'd say, board as early as you can and go straight to the spa and BOOK!!!

:D

My wedding coordinator (we got married on X), emailed me ahead of time offering me hair appts. Looking at the current list of treatment options (currently sailing on the reflection), there are no makeup options however at the onboard stores they have a department store type makeup setup that looks equipped to do makeup

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would be very leery of hiring someone whose work you haven't seen do her makeup. I know that in many states cosmetologists only spend a day or two learning makeup. I would recommend going to a makeup artist who specializes in brides in your hometown and getting a lesson and buying the products needed. For hair I would bring a photo of exactly what style she wants.

I would be very leery of hiring someone whose work you haven't seen do her makeup. I know that in many states cosmetologists only spend a day or two learning makeup. I would recommend going to a makeup artist who specializes in brides in your hometown and getting a lesson and buying the products needed. For hair I would bring a photo of exactly what style she wants.

That was my feeling as well, I went and bought new makeup and had a makeup trial I was happy with at sephora and then did my makeup myself

Sent from my iPhone using Forums