FCO Arrivals question

PSR

We are flying to Rome from the USA on Delta. I know the checkin for [I]departure [/I]is at Terminal 5, but there are no gates there. Can anyone tell me where the plane [I]disembarks[/I]? Is it terminal 3? Or somewhere else? Could not find anything on the airport site.

Thanks for any info,
Penny

You will arrive at Terminal 3, regardless of whether your flight has a gate or disembarks on the tarmac if you are on flight directly from the States. If you have made a stop elsewhere within the Schengen area first you may come into 3 or you may come into 1. Edited by euro cruiser

[quote name='euro cruiser']You will arrive at Terminal 3, regardless of whether your flight has a gate or disembarks on the tarmac if you are on flight directly from the States. If you have made a stop elsewhere within the Schengen area first you may come into 3 or you may come into 1.[/QUOTE]

Thank you both for the information. We have flown from/to Lisbon in the past so I am familiar with bussing to/from the terminals. We are coming directly from Atlanta, so it sounds like we will be in Terminal 3. I think that is where our cruiseship shuttle is, so that is good news.

Penny:)

[quote name='PSR']Thank you both for the information. We have flown from/to Lisbon in the past so I am familiar with bussing to/from the terminals. We are coming directly from Atlanta, so it sounds like we will be in Terminal 3. I think that is where our cruiseship shuttle is, so that is good news.

Penny:)[/QUOTE]

A quick check of the FCO website, plugged in the Delta flight (240) and it shows that it came into T3 today. Chances are excellent that will not change ;)

[quote name='slidergirl']A quick check of the FCO website, plugged in the Delta flight (240) and it shows that it came into T3 today. Chances are excellent that will not change ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update!

Penny Edited by PSR

[quote name='PSR']Thanks for the update!

Penny[/QUOTE]

Our pleasure! You can check on this yourself anytime…

[url]http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-fiumicino[/url]

About a third of the way down, you'll see "Search your Flight"…