How long for a review to appear?

attilamom1217

I wrote and submitted approximately 2 weeks ago a review for the Silhouette cruise I took in January. The review has not yet appeared in the Member Reviews. I have reviewed other cruises, but don't remember it taking this long.

Does it usually take this long? Could there be an issue? Maybe it didn't submit properly? How can I find out?

thanks

Debbi

I thought I had submitted mine but I didn't get a confirmation message - it went to a blank page I think - I remember not being sure that it was successful. After a few days, I submitted it again, and this time I got a confirmation page that said thanks for submitting. After that, it took about a week to show up.

I think the OP is talking about the submission into the Member Reviews section. You fill out a form and submit, rather than just starting a new thread. You can do both of course, but I think only starting a thread would show up as a post. I don't think there's any record of a member review submission that the submitter can see other than getting the confirmation. I assume whoever approves the reviews before they are seen could verify whether they actually received the review successfully. I just don't know who that is or how the OP could contact them.

I think the OP is talking about the submission into the Member Reviews section. You fill out a form and submit, rather than just starting a new thread. You can do both of course, but I think only starting a thread would show up as a post. I don't think there's any record of a member review submission that the submitter can see other than getting the confirmation. I assume whoever approves the reviews before they are seen could verify whether they actually received the review successfully. I just don't know who that is or how the OP could contact them.

Thanks. I got the blank white page as well. don't remember if i saw a confirmation. You are correct - it was the member review form - not a thread.

I will try again.

Debbi