L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara

I googled "LASH OUT mascara discontinued" trying to figure out why I can't find LASH OUT in stores. I laughed when this Cruise Critic thread came up as one of the first links. My two favourite topics makeup and cruising in one site:D

Sad to hear it's been discontinued. I've used it on an off for years. I've been buying They're real for the last year or so, and thought I would go back to an old favourite, but it's gone. I bought Grow Luscious but it is awful.

Guess I'm going back to Benefit.

http://www.amazon.com/LOreal-Lengthening-Separating-Mascara-Black/dp/B0000531WL

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

But if it's been discontinued for over a year ... I wonder how old the inventory is?... I like Voluminous too.

I suppose if it is new, sealed - it might be OK. But yes, that was my thought too, the age of the product. I'd probably be more apt to buy from a reputable drug store where I know the stock is rotated. :)

• 1 month later...

I LOVE Mac's Haute & Naughty. It has 2 brushes within each other, one for a thinner application and the other for the thicker application.

The biggest tip I learned recently is use Primer, I bought the MAC primer and it is awesome.....worth every cent and lasts forever. I do not have to use very much mascara and the primer pumps your lashes without lumps and plenty of volume. LOVE IT!