Dining on Norwegian Breakaway

Anneinmanhattan

I'm a single passenger traveling on Breakaway. When I appear in dining room will I be seated by myself? I prefer not to eat alone--on Cunard ships one can ask to be seated with others. Is this true on Norwegian ships as well?

Has Norwegian Breakaway solved it's problem with long waits to dine in Manhattan room. Thanks for any responses.

Your best solution is to go to the single travellers meet up each evening in the studio lounge. All are welcome whether you are in a studio or not.

This gives you an opportunity to arrange meals with others, and there are also some meals arranged by the studio staff for all to go to.

You can ask on the door of the restaurant to be seated with others, but this is apparently a bit random.

I only went to a restaurant by myself once on the Breakaway (for lunch), and they asked if I wanted to sit with others.

I'm a single passenger traveling on Breakaway. When I appear in dining room will I be seated by myself? I prefer not to eat alone--on Cunard ships one can ask to be seated with others. Is this true on Norwegian ships as well?

Has Norwegian Breakaway solved it's problem with long waits to dine in Manhattan room. Thanks for any responses.

You can always ask to be seated with others...however, they can't do that for you unless there are also other people who have also asked to be seated with others. There is always the possibility that there won't be anyone else in the dining room at that very moment who is also looking for tablemates.

I sailed on the "Breakaway" last October as a solo but had a balcony cabin~~I so enjoyed every night meeting at the Studio Lounge and meeting up with some of the solo's to go to dinner with. You will meet some of the nicest people in the Studio Lounge! Some of the time I prefer to eat alone also! Happy sailing and you will love the "Breakaway"! I am going this October for 11-days solo, but on the "Gem", been on her before! Enjoy!:)

You can always ask to be seated with others...however, they can't do that for you unless there are also other people who have also asked to be seated with others. There is always the possibility that there won't be anyone else in the dining room at that very moment who is also looking for tablemates.

To increase the chances of seating with other's, I would think it best to go at the most popular times....If there is a wait for tables, it is most likely that folks would accept seating with other's to expedite getting a table...just a thought.....

I would attend the solo gatherings as well it is a great way to meet people and you will have people to eat with. Did you book a studio cabin?

One can attend the meetings no matter the cabin category. The door to the studio lounge will be propped open when the meeting is held.