Is $2, 400 a good deal for 7 night on Breeze?

coloradosmom

Hi.

I'm new to cruising. The last 2 were with celebrity and I just booked another 5 night on celebrity constellation for 4 people, (the kids got a sail free promo) and the total with taxes and gratuties for $1, 400 AND includes Alcohol with their 123go promo. I know this is a spectacular deal but the kids really want to go on a ship with a slide.

Pricing out breeze in october and because of early saver discounts the total with tax is $2,400 for the 4 of us in a Balcony.

On the past 2 celebrity cruises I kind of waited for a deal to come along and booked within a few weeks of cruising. This last one was booked because of the email I got on kids sail free.

So is this a good deal or should I wait and see if a better offer comes along?

That's not a bad price for 4 in a balcony room, which works out to be $600.00 each. Prices may drop, and they may go up. I have seen prices all over the place during the Fall as they're looking to fill the ship. If you book under the early saver rate the price will be guaranteed, so if it goes down, you'll get the difference in OBC, after you contact them or put in the request form.

600 pp in a balcony sounds reasonable.

Dh and I booked 6 night on Breeze for November for 679 pp.

When we originally started planning the price was 629 pp for a cove balcony, now that price is 659pp for a cove.

For $20 more pp we booked an 8E on deck 9.

They also recently announced that Lady Antebellum is going to be performing on our cruise, so I really don't expect the prices to go down.

Good luck!

Hi.

I'm new to cruising. The last 2 were with celebrity and I just booked another 5 night on celebrity constellation for 4 people, (the kids got a sail free promo) and the total with taxes and gratuties for $1, 400 AND includes Alcohol with their 123go promo. I know this is a spectacular deal but the kids really want to go on a ship with a slide.

Pricing out breeze in october and because of early saver discounts the total with tax is $2,400 for the 4 of us in a Balcony.

On the past 2 celebrity cruises I kind of waited for a deal to come along and booked within a few weeks of cruising. This last one was booked because of the email I got on kids sail free.

This sounds like a really good price for 4 people on what is Carnivals newest ship. (The Sunshine is refurbished but not really a new ship).

Price looks reasonable. If it's an early saver rate, which is non refundable even the deposit, you will be price protected even after final payment if the price goes down.

They won't automatically do it for you. You have to watch on your own and then submit a price protection form. You could end up with a really good deal IF the price drops but no guarantee.

Caveat, I don't book balcony cabins so I'm not sure what is or is not a good deal.

Just for comparison, I booked a 14 night for 3 people for $3300 on the Pride in a French door cabin. (The room is size of a balcony room, but the balcony is missing - meanwhile the french door allows natural light & opens for a breeze.)

Caveat, I don't book balcony cabins so I'm not sure what is or is not a good deal.

Just for comparison, I booked a 14 night for 3 people for $3300 on the Pride in a French door cabin. (The room is size of a balcony room, but the balcony is missing - meanwhile the french door allows natural light & opens for a breeze.)

I had a French Door on the Pride and loved the air and sunlight. I then booked a French Door cabin on the Miracle, but with all the price drops, I was able to jump up to a balcony. Its a great room especially if you can get one where the coos line up between the lifeboats. It's not quite a clear view, but I'd take it over an IS anyway.

Hi.

There no 7 night cruises on the Breeze.

Why $3300, got the same room with 3 people $2700?

October 19 sailing? Less than $2300. for 4 people.

Breeze is their newest, new build, ship with all the bells and whistles. Carnival is able to command better pricing for it than older ships.

With Early Saver you will be able to claim any price drops until 2 days before you sail.

Your boys will love it!

So, now you make Calico feel bad. I guess it's the way you wrote it. Certainly it's not the same cabin on the same date.

Yes it is the same cabin on the same date. And No, im not trying to make anyone feel bad, im confused. I have the same cabin on hold, haven't paid for it yet. and its todays price. The only cruise Pride has going for 14 nights is the repo cruise ;) So I do know what sailing they are referring to .

Edited by beberenn

Could be that $3300 includes prepaid gratuities... I'm headed to Carnival.com to check. I'd love a price drop!

On Carnival.com, the French door cabins are not available for our sailing. The best I can do is $2,672.66 for a regular inside to which I would add $483 in prepaid gratuities which is $3,155, so if you have $2,700 quoted/saved, I'd jump on it.

On Carnival.com, the French door cabins are not available for our sailing. The best I can do is $2,672.66 for a regular inside to which I would add $483 in prepaid gratuities which is $3,155, so if you have $2,700 quoted/saved, I'd jump on it.

Been saving it everyday for the past two weeks, waiting for income tax $$$ to come and then I will be able to officially book it. Setting my timer on my phone everyday and crossing fingers now one snatches it while Im resaving it!

Not a bad price, but I would look into 2 connecting cabins and price that out. Might be worth it for the extra space, second bathroom, and privacy.

We always travel with kids and connecting cabins.

Basically, it boils down to how much they are charging for 3rd and 4th passengers. If the cost is $1000 for first 2 and $200 for 3/4...then booking 2 cabins would be 4 x $1000= $4000

But if your booking is $700 for the first 2 and $500 for 3/4...then booking 2 cabins would be 4 x $700 = $2800.

I guarantee that the the extra $400 will be well spent.