canoes?

seashinesunshine

:D Just browsing the Carnival Web Site today and wondered what prompted Carnival to add canoes to their list of things prohibited to bring on board. Oh and you can't bring other boats. So I guess I will have to fish off my balcony instead of packing my canoe and launching off the side of the ship. :D

:D Just browsing the Carnival Web Site today and wondered what prompted Carnival to add canoes to their list of things prohibited to bring on board. Oh and you can't bring other boats. So I guess I will have to fish off my balcony instead of packing my canoe and launching off the side of the ship. :D

Probably because someone tried to bring one onboard and argued that it wasn't on their prohibited list.

:D I guess I will have to fish off my balcony :D

Love me some balcony caught fish... clean em in the laundry room and "steam" them in the dryer... YUMM!!!

Make sure you got 200 lb test line though, it's a ways up! Last year someone grabbed the fish off of the line before I could get it all the way up, next year it's a cove balcony for sure!:D

Edited by bobsfamily

Love me some balcony caught fish... clean em in the laundry room and "steam" them in the dryer... YUMM!!!

Make sure you got 200 lb test line though, it's a ways up! Last year someone grabbed the fish off of the line before I could get it all the way up, next year it's a cove balcony for sure!:D

Bummer someone got your fish! I'll have to check out Cabelas for some 200 pound test line. I think I have 10 pound on now, never needed more than 1 pound, such is my luck with fishing. :D