Don't Ya Love When This Happens?

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a relative "newbie" to cruising (this will only be my 4th). I know we have to go online and fill out a lot of information to complete our paperwork, but when do we print the luggage tags and setsail passes? We don't leave for 8+ weeks, so obviously, there's no hurry. But, just wondering when they are ready and how we find out.

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a relative "newbie" to cruising (this will only be my 4th). I know we have to go online and fill out a lot of information to complete our paperwork, but when do we print the luggage tags and setsail passes? We don't leave for 8+ weeks, so obviously, there's no hurry. But, just wondering when they are ready and how we find out.

49 days ish prior to cruise

Mine are already in their "little plastic containers" and ready to be put on my luggage on Saturday!!!!

YIPPEEE!!! What a wonderful feeling!

Are the plastic containers worth it? My DH saw them on eBay or Amazon and wants them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are the plastic containers worth it? My DH saw them on eBay or Amazon and wants them.

They're well worth the cost in my opinion. We won't have to worry about the paper ripping or somehow coming off our luggage. Plus we'll be able to use them again and again since I plan to cruise into my 90's (I hope) which is 30+ years away.

They're well worth the cost in my opinion. We won't have to worry about the paper ripping or somehow coming off our luggage. Plus we'll be able to use them again and again since I plan to cruise into my 90's (I hope) which is 30+ years away.

We bought ours on Amazon and they arrived in 3 days

We heard about them on the CC boards and decided to get so e. Using them for the first time on our cruise next month. I found them on amazon 8 for $16.95. Shared half with the couple we are traveling with. Glad to hear more of you recommending them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Okay! Sold! Thanks : )