Anyone done Celeb ship tours in St Kitts?

ctmama4

Hi, I'm looking for more details and/or reviews from the ship tours in St Kitts. We're on the Summit in April and interested in snorkeling/catamaran, beach or 4x4 safari tour. Would like any additional info please - can't find more details specific to Celebrity on the port page, already checked. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for more details and/or reviews from the ship tours in St Kitts. We're on the Summit in April and interested in snorkeling/catamaran, beach or 4x4 safari tour. Would like any additional info please - can't find more details specific to Celebrity on the port page, already checked. Thanks!

We had a great time on the train tour that went all around the island!!! It was really fun!!

We did the snorkel and catamaran tour via the ship when we were there in 2011. It was well run and we had a lot of fun. Watch out for the rum punch. It packs a wallop.:) It was a short walk from the pier to the catamaran. We had a nice sail past the islands and about 30 minutes to arrive at the snorkelling location. It is done at anchor so there is no wading in when we went. After that, we sailed to a beach where we had lunch. Not 5 star dining but pretty good for lunch on a beach. We had a chance to stay at the beach for about an hour or so including lunch, then the sail back to the pier and back on the ship. I would do it again.

I realize you asked about another tour, but I want to add a vote for the zip line tour in ST Kitts. It has amazing open ocean views while you zip line. Also, the beaches in ST Kitts are not nearly as good as other ports your ships stops at. Even if you do the zip tour, you still would have time to one of the local beaches afterwards.

FYI, the catamaran sail and snorkel in St. Kitts is typically run by the same people who run the "sail" portion of the rail and sail excursion. We have done both... as others have said, the Rail and Sail was super interesting (and provided the best rum punch I've ever had!), and the cat sail around the island was simply blissful (and provided the 2nd best rum punch I've ever had!).

So, depending on your party's interests, the Rail and Sail, or the Cat Sail and Snorkel in St. Kitts are wonderful. Enjoy!

We did the Rail and Sail a few years ago. It was pretty fun. I wish the sail part had been longer but we had a great day.

We took an independent tour last month, saw the fortress and the batik factory and had a great tour of the island with a stop at a beach resort at the end.

Confession up front: I live in Fla with fantastic beaches so I don't spend much time going to them on cruises.

We took the Cookingtour in St Kitts. Loved it. I think learning the dining styles helps you learn a good deal about a place. We had fresh swordfish and local fruit and veges. Great stuff. The tour also had a trip around the island some.

We also had a cooking class inMexico and one in Istanbul (private). Fantastic.

Den