Really carnival????

VacationsRme

I'm with dramajan on the Magic.

I'm not going to fret it b/c the only excursion I booked should be able just to switch the date, no problems.

I'm a little peeved that they extended the GC. I don't snorkel or feed stingrays or want to go to Hell..........so the port is useless to me and too expensive. If I didn't want to cruise the Magic I probably wouldn't have booked this cruise. I do however LOVE Cozumel and the decrease time there sucks big time. Though, four hours on the beach is enough time for me.

But we get two back-back sea days on return so that will be nice. I'm on a cruise, I'm happy.

I was able to re book everything and I too am excited about the 2 sea days coming home .I also decided we will go tio Calico Jacks in Caymen after our stingray tour for some fun on the beach ..

Hi

it happens way too often.... Last Dec. 15 day to Hawaii from Long Beach. We had a great time, but Carnival changed our itinerary 3 times. One of those times they changed every single stop ...date and/or time... incredible!! You'd think they had never done this cruise route before.

embarrassing calling back to change my shore excursions so many times, but everybody was helpful. I even got a price drop on one of my car rentals. I wasn't very pleased with some of the time changes ruining some of our plans, but there is nothing you can do. Of course they would prefer you book all your excursions through them, but that's not going to happen.

I saw this thread and thought I could take this opportunity to rant.

Thanks for being here for me

Ian

I didn't pay in advance. I wouldn't do that. My problem is trying to find excursions for a celebration and 7 of us. Nativeway in Grand Cayman was very nice and we changed our date and time. We don't pay until we get there. I can't get the people at Nachicocom in Cozumel to respond, but I only have an $11.00 per person deposit on them. Hilton in Montego Bay changed with no problem. Just frustrating when the other 6 look to me for all their fun days on shore. Its a cruise and we will have a great time.

I didn't pay in advance. I wouldn't do that. My problem is trying to find excursions for a celebration and 7 of us. Nativeway in Grand Cayman was very nice and we changed our date and time. We don't pay until we get there. I can't get the people at Nachicocom in Cozumel to respond, but I only have an $11.00 per person deposit on them. Hilton in Montego Bay changed with no problem. Just frustrating when the other 6 look to me for all their fun days on shore. Its a cruise and we will have a great time.

Just keep in mind that ports can change even while you are on the cruise. We woke up ready to go to Grand Cayman and they closed the port at the last minute so we got an extra sea day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We chartered a 40ft boat for the day. They will go where we want. They will purchase any drinks we desire but of course we must pay them back. It is all day. Since we have 7 people it works out to be less than $100.00 per person and no crowds and if we get tired of stingray and want more time snorkeling we can or we can go to the starfish sight and the beach for awhile for as long as we want. The hard part will be all 7 agreeing on where and how long we will go.

That's why we always book through Carnival. Our ports were changed while we were sailing and Carnival changed everything. Several people who had booked on their own had some problems, being on the ship they had to pay for phone or internet service to fix the problems. At least they let you know before you sailed off.

Cruise fan