Laundromat on Constellation

sunshade

Does anyone know if there is laundry service on the Constellation (nothing big just t-shirts,shorts & undergarmets). And if so the price? Thanks.

Hi Sunshade,

There's not a physical laundromat for Guests, but Celebrity does offer laundry services. It's usually next day service, and IMO, the prices are fairly reasonable. I do not have a price list handy, but I suspect other CC members might be able to post a list.

Hope this is helpful !

Does anyone know if there is laundry service on the Constellation (nothing big just t-shirts,shorts & undergarmets). And if so the price? Thanks.

I'll cover all the bases because someone usually asks. As Andy said, no Laundromats on any Celebrity ships. They also do not have an ironing room and will not loan you an iron. Irons and Steamers are prohibited and will be confiscated if they see them in your carry ons or your luggage.

Here is a link to an FAQ with laundry prices. You may have to scroll up or down in the link to find it.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/faq.do?pagename=footer_pages_faq#2

I'll cover all the bases because someone usually asks. As Andy said, no Laundromats on any Celebrity ships. They also do not have an ironing room and will not loan you an iron. Irons and Steamers are prohibited and will be confiscated if they see them in your carry ons or your luggage.

Here is a link to an FAQ with laundry prices. You may have to scroll up or down in the link to find it.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/footer/faq.do?pagename=footer_pages_faq#2

Thanks for locating the pricing information Don. I'm totally slammed today. Hope all is well !

A self service laundry room would be nice. I have used it on other cruise lines. Another nice service that I have used on other cruise lines is unlimited same day laundry service. Windstar and HAL offer that service for a fee. On those cruises, I pack less....and come home with clean clothes. That makes arriving home so much better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums